Search This Blog

Monday 1 September 2014

A LETTER TO MY BOSS.

By Lubnah Abdulhalim


                                           A LETTER TO MY BOSS.
Photo Courtesy: Unknown


Dear Boss,
I write this letter with deep pain in my heart. Every morning I come into the office and I find my desk full with loads of work to do. Oh boss! Whenever I start writing your records, I wait and wait, hoping you’ll change your mind and reduce my work. But you’ve proved to be more hard hearted than I ever thought. I spend my night to morning hustling all alone on my desk.

My right-hand side partner says you give him very little work to do that he is actually complaining. He comes into the office from morning till evening with just one or two records to write. It’s not quite fair, is it? I know the biggest possibility is that you’ve even forgotten my existence.
Even though, I am entitled to be your keeper and your secretary and you are my boss, don’t forget that we all have another overall, Supreme Boss. Anything could be done to you too, boss.

With that, I hope you’ll do something about me and give my right –hand side partner more work to do. I also do hope you’ll take into consideration how tired I am. Thanking you in advance.


Your secretary and keeper (left-hand side)
Angel Atid (who writes your bad deeds).